Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back in the saddle

It's hard to believe that it's been a year and a half since my last post. Yet, when I consider all that has happened, it makes perfectly sound sense.

I'm going to embark on this blogging journey once more. While Larry and I continue to pursue right living through cautious and wise spending, it has become so much larger for us. We have gradually learned that our money is, or should be, the littlest of our concerns. My hope is use this blog as a cathartic means of grappling with all of the areas of life that we pursue in an effort to find meaning, hope and true joy. Oh yeah, and I'll throw in some good book reviews along the way.

As before, I welcome your insight to any and all posts.

Here's to the journey once again!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment